The 11th OPPS Forum was held
The 11th meeting of the OPPS Forum was held on July 20th for the purpose of mutual exchange and information sharing among members. This time, it was held online again, but a total of 23 people from 10 member companies, 1 observer from the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, and 3 people from the African Development Bank participated.
This time, we received a presentation on “World Bank Initiatives” from the World Bank and the “Infrastructure Systems Overseas Expansion Action Plan 2021” from the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Overseas Project Promotion Division. The secretariat shared information on PPP projects in Tunisia and Ghana.
<11th OPPS Forum Program>
(1) About the World Bank’s efforts
(2) Infrastructure Systems Overseas Expansion Action Plan 2021
(3) New PPP project information sharing
(4) Other information sharing
3. Questions and Answers / Exchange of Opinions