The 10th OPPS Forum was held
The 10th meeting of the OPPS Forum was held on March 17th for the purpose of exchange and information sharing among members. Although it was held online, a total of 28 people from 11 member companies and one observer from the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism participated.
This time, we received a presentation from the Asian Development Bank about their efforts to support public-private partnership projects. The secretariat shared the verification results of projects introduced at the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism’s PPP seminar and information on new PPP projects.
<10th OPPS Forum Program>
(1) Efforts of the Asian Development Bank
(2) Verification of projects introduced at the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism PPP seminar
(3) New PPP project information sharing
① Kazakhstan PPP Project Overview
② Estonia-Finland PPP Project Overview
(4) Other information sharing
3. Questions and Answers / Exchange of Opinions